Search Engine

Monday, July 18, 2011

Members of Super Snail!

Who runs the Super Snail blog? Well now you can find each member's bio and pic here!

Puffguy3

Hi, I'm Puffguy3! I live in America and I am VERY patriotic! I love to blog, draw, and write stories! I think Feey1 has really made this blog awesome and it is really fun working with him! I will make lots of art for this site and I hope you enjoy! Like Feey1, I want to be a game designer and work for RocketSnail Games or turn Super Snail Games into a Game Company! Have fun everyone and enjoy our work!



Feey1

Hey there, I'm Feey1! I'm a kid that blogs and makes games on Scratch. I join this blog on 7/18/2011 and I love working here! 
I like to edit the blog's template and make it look super cool. I want to be a game designer when I grow up and either make my own company or work for RocketSnail Games(which would be hard due to the fact they live in Canada and I live in America). See you later readers!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Snails are AWESOME! Did you MAKE that video Feey1? This site is great! I hope the games are awesome (but of course they will be cause you are Puffguy3 and Feey1). Ha ha. The snails look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didn't make the video. In fact this image is very popular online, and I have no clue who the creator of it is.

    ReplyDelete

No ads, swearing, teasing, lying, and insulting.