Search Engine

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am NOT in full control of this site!

Hi, this message is really for Feey1 only. I read the comments and noticed that you said that I have full control over this blog. That isn't true. If someone asks if they can join the blog, just send me an email at puffguycp@yahoo.com saying that they want to join, I will give you a green light and you can ask them. And you, Feey1 have a lot of power over this blog, it's just that you're polite and consider that I am part of this too. That is a good thing in my opinion. Oh, and the reason I haven't been on lately is because there is the Adventure Party on CP and I had to help my mom out with tidying up my house for when my cousins come over tomorrow. So from tomorrow at 6:00 Eastern Standard Time to Monday, I probably won't have very much time to use a computer because my parents have a whole list of things planned for my cousins and I.

2 comments:

  1. I understand. I let you make major choices. Sorry for the incident, and waddle on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apology required. It was my mistake to forget to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete

No ads, swearing, teasing, lying, and insulting.