Search Engine

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lets have clothes

Hey there snails
Well I was wondering should me, Puffguy3 and Feey1 start making clothes for the blog? First off all I think that it will be cool and no they will not be on for sale. Below are some clothes from a game called pandanda that me and Puffguy3 play.
Please Feey1 and Puffguy3 click read more.
MODERATORS
Please can we have blog moderators. They could be a character like our sheriff. Puffguy3 in pandanda there are mods and they have there names highlighted and they have a special top. Here is the pic.
We could like have a tracker and tell our viewers when a mod is online. If you want I could just be a mod. Please get back on my with this.

3 comments:

  1. Mods? But, this blog has no need for moderators, and if we ever have a problem, we can set comment moderation so we will have to approve the comment before it is shown. The thing about the clothes is confusing to me though

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only have mods in games. It's impossible for blogs and websites.
    And the clothes doesn't make it sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the clothes me and you guys just drew them on the computer and show them to our viewers.

    ReplyDelete

No ads, swearing, teasing, lying, and insulting.