Search Engine

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Have We Partnered with JRG?--Update

A little while ago I posted that we should partner with Jet Rat Games. Well we still don't have an answer from Puffguy3: the head of this blog and 'company'. So Puffguy3 please soon as you can please give us the final answer on the partnership.
I see a bright future for JRG and SSG. Please answer Puffguy3!
UPDATE: Puffguy3 has answered that we have now partnered with Jet Rat Games! The snail and rat shall now make games unlike any other! 


Let the games begin. 

10 comments:

  1. Of course we can join JRG! Sorry I forgot to answer your question...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I have made a new blog like this one but called rocket human games. I will still post a lot on this blog but if you want to check it out go to rockethg.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. should I send you a request to join JRG?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Ethan .M.!
    My email is hunter.ashe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I join JRG? My email is jack.laforest@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I don't want to join JRG because I work here and on another gaming blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure. But it MIGHT be with my moms email. My email is ethanmichael8@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just sent both Puffguy3 and you a request to join JetRat Games. But please don't change it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We won't change it at all. I will just put updates of our partnership on there, and some other things involving our business.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you send me a request to join? My email is ethanmichael8@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

No ads, swearing, teasing, lying, and insulting.