Search Engine

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Should me, Feey1 and Puffguy3 make a cp blog?

Hi snails well I got out of bed this morning and thought about super snail games and everyone who works on it. Then it hit me we all have club penguin accounts so this is a question for Feey1 and Puffguy3. Do you think we should make and run a club penguin blog together and make it popular? We will still work on this blog but I was just seeing. Anyway I am going to make the blog now.
Do you think we should?

5 comments:

  1. We could make it really famous and have fun on it.
    It is called Club penguin fun and will be a bit like Club penguin fun with Puffguy3 and the cp adventure blog. You can get to it by this link.
    cpfuncp.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party on cp right now on server belly slide. Please come Puffguy3 and Feey1 and any other fan on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my igloo. Can one of you take pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, couldn't go, I was at my Grandma's House. This is the first I've heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think so. But I already have plans if I quit CP I would hand the blog over to Puffguy3.

    ReplyDelete

No ads, swearing, teasing, lying, and insulting.