Search Engine

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should we change this blog to a bit like cp?

Hello snails sorry for not posting in ages I have been so busy with school because my school holidays have ended but I am here to ask first of all 'Who here knows what pandanda is'? If you do tell me in the comments and I was also wondering should we change this blog to be a bit like club penguin?
I am happy to explain in the comments if you like. I will also be making a chat box and will be on later tonight I hope.

8 comments:

  1. I really have no idea what you are talking about... No offence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh.... Nononononononononononono no, no! This should be like Rocketsnail MAYBE, but I think that this site should have its own 'style' and just do its own stuff. And yes I do know what Pandanda is but all I know is its a game thats a bit like cp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ethan .M. This blog is its own, we're not copying an other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys remember that "Captain Purple" guy? I think that we should make a game about him. And maybe the Laser Eyed Snail could be an enemy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well actually Lazer Snail is a good guy. Lazer Snail is even Captain Purple's pet snail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, his super powered snail that will fry him if he doesn't get fed LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. Should we make a game of Captain Purple though? Maybe the laser eyed snail could be an "item" or something.

    ReplyDelete

No ads, swearing, teasing, lying, and insulting.